This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: General user of GDB - stuck!
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at specifix dot com>
- To: Jevon Kendon <jevon dot kendon at thalesatm dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:58:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: General user of GDB - stuck!
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 13:13 +1000, Jevon Kendon wrote:
> I'm currently using "GNU gdb 5.3 for gnat 3.16a1 (20030729)"
> I'm using this on a Red-Hat version of Linux and debugging
> a C/C++ application.
gdb-5.3 was released in 2002. That's way too old for any
maintaining, and really too old to use. Please see if you
can install a later version.
If your Red Hat version is that old as well, you might
want to think about upgrading that too.