This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [heads-up] regenerate aclocal.m4 and configure
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, newlib at sourceware dot org
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Revital1 Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:10:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [heads-up] regenerate aclocal.m4 and configure
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm about to commit a patch to config/, so that a bugfix from Autoconf
trunk will be applied to all the configure scripts in gcc and src. For
gcc I will commit the changed configure scripts myself; for src please
tell me if you would like me to do it, or you prefer to do it yourself.
I'll send another message in at most 1 hour, after the patch is
committed to gcc and src.
Done, if you wish you can now regenerate aclocal.m4 and configure files.
The only really urgent one is newlib, because it's where the original
failure happened in the GCC bugzilla report.