This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[heads-up] regenerate aclocal.m4 and configure
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, newlib at sourceware dot org
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:21:26 +0200
- Subject: [heads-up] regenerate aclocal.m4 and configure
I'm about to commit a patch to config/, so that a bugfix from Autoconf
trunk will be applied to all the configure scripts in gcc and src. For
gcc I will commit the changed configure scripts myself; for src please
tell me if you would like me to do it, or you prefer to do it yourself.
I'm CCing binutils, gdb and newlib mailing lists -- trim the list when
you reply to avoid confusion.
I'll send another message in at most 1 hour, after the patch is
committed to gcc and src.