This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: MI varobj artificial fields
- From: AndrÃ PÃnitz <apoenitz at trolltech dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:35:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: MI varobj artificial fields
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wednesday 16 April 2008 17:20:01 Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Right now, when you're in C++ program and ask for children of a varobj
> that has structure type, you don't the the fields. Instead, you get
> "public", "private" and "protected" as chil dren.
> So, I suggest to allow MI to optionally suppress those artificial fields.
I am very much in favour of having a possibility to suppress these artifical