This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: win32 cvs head problem
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Spen <spen at spen-soft dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:00:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: win32 cvs head problem
- References: <E1JlmGI-0009cU-DT@smtp3.global.net.uk>
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 03:35:54PM +0100, Spen wrote:
> Currently have an issue trying to update gdb against cvs head with error:
> cvs [update aborted]: could not chdir to gdb/gnulib/aux: Bad address
> Turns out the issue is caused by a win32 issue:
> Any chance of renaming the gnulib/aux directory for the poor people usng
I've just done so. I'm trying to figure out if we need to remove it
from the repository too. Can you still not check out?