This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Record patch in main GDB tree?
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at specifix dot com>
- To: jonatan perry <jonatan44 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 12:13:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: Record patch in main GDB tree?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 20:32 +0200, jonatan perry wrote:
> Hi list :)
> I was wonder - why does the *record patch isn't merged to the main GDB
> development tree?
> Jonatan Perry.
First I recall hearing of it.
Has anybody offered to submit it to gdb?