This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
GDB make error: for m68xx toolchain
- From: "Nathan K" <me at madteckhead dot dreamhosters dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:21:09 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: GDB make error: for m68xx toolchain
- Reply-to: me at madteckhead dot dreamhosters dot com
Hi people who have more of an idea about this than me,
For Uni we have to compile for the m68hc11. So I've set about setting up
the toolchain so I can work at home as indicated here.
My problem is a make error when compiling GDB
make: *** No rule to make target `-lm', needed by `gdb'. Stop.
make: *** [all-gdb] Error 2
I'm running os x, gcc 3.3.5 (using gcc_select), gdb-6.2 with 68hc patch as
indicated on GCC 68HC11 & 68HC12 Sources Installation
I think this might be referring to the math library, but I'm not sure what
to do about it. perhaps add a config option or edit make file???
Thanks in advance for any pointers,