This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [gdb 6.7.1/6.8] does '-var-create - @' work or not?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Bogdan Slusarczyk <bodzio131 at op dot pl>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:32:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: [gdb 6.7.1/6.8] does '-var-create - @' work or not?
- References: <47F4D97B.email@example.com>
On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 03:19:55PM +0200, Bogdan Slusarczyk wrote:
> I thought that created var objects using '-var-create - @' can be updated
> in another frame. But it doesn't work, -var-evaluate-expression returns
> wrong value. On the other hand 'print' returns right values. Or maybe I
> did something wrong? My sequence: -var-create at the begining, and next
> -var-update and -var-evaluate-expression in another frames.
Please add some additional details: what version of GDB is this,
and what were the exact commands and output in the MI session?