This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Possible bug in gdb 6.7.1
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:19:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: Possible bug in gdb 6.7.1
- References: <47F27A58.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080401181537.GA30009@caradoc.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 01:09:28PM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:Wow! That was quick. You fixed it and made a release. :-D
I accidentally did something stupid and think I tripped a bug in
gdb. I was on an i386 target remotely debugging using a
remote target to qemu. I switch targets a lot and accidentally
looked at $pc instead of $eip.
Try GDB 6.8, which should fix this.
Is the gdb webpage right now? The 6.8 news is there but the
download link above it still says 6.7.1.
Thanks for the quick reply.