Re: stack trace and breaking before crash

Taras D wrote:

> inspection of the stack/variables/etc. The exception I'm getting is:
> Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=610AE0E9. I've tried typing

Oh, and that address range is inside the DLL so you won't get any
symbols without first building Cygwin with debug symbols.  You can use
the .dbg symbols file from the -src package, although the paths will be
wrong so gdb won't be able to display source locations.

Brian