Re: [RFC] Skipping final cleanups in quit_target

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 11:33:55AM -0500, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
I believe it is cleaning up the symbols and stuff like that (but i have to double check to be sure).

If it's just freeing memory, we don't have to, but maybe we shouldn't be registering the cleanups at all - that shouldn't take nearly so long though.

Well it is only visible and annoying with very large symbol files, but it will, of course, depend on the host system details.