Re: is --with-libexpat-prefix broken? NOT!

> I'm looking into it, but it's really puzzling. It looks like this
> part is taken care of by config/lib-link.m4:AC_LIB_HAVE_LINKFLAGS.
> And yet, I don't see a change since 6.7.1 that could likely be
> responsible for this change of behavior.

I think I understand what's going on, now. My checkout was, for some
reason, missing a bunch of files in the root directory, one of them
being config.rpath.  I do regular "cvs update" on my sandbox, but
these files don't seem to get restored by this command - I had to
explicitly request the update of config.rpath to see it being restored.

So what I did was do a clean checkout of the sources, which did
contain the missing files - and things went back to normal. If
someone else has the same problem, I hope this helps...

--
Joel