Re: New MI maintainer

> Having refused to revert changes that broke Emacs use of Gdb (albeit with
> "undocumented assumptions") for the last three months, I find it disingenuous
> for him to suddenly offer to fix parts now.  I'm not optimistic about the
> future, when the heat has died down.

For the record, the reason why Vladimir offered to help is because
after thanking him for spotting the testsuite failures, I told him that
if you weren't for any reason able to take care of this soon, either
he or I should just finish the work. We do this for two reasons: because
we care about emacs, and because we'd like to get started on 6.8.

--
Joel