Re: Broken link in "Contributing" page

Doug,

> The repository is htdocs in sourceware.org:/cvs/gdb. Checkins
> to that repository automatically trigger an update of the web
> pages at sourceware.org, but not at gnu.org. For some reason,
> the pages are gnu.org and sourceware.org need to be maintained
> separately, and so there is another project at savannah for it,
> that we manually synchronise with htdocs.

I have thought a bit more about your message, and you seem to be aware
of some of the problems with the web page.  We decided a while ago that
the web pages would be subject to review just the same as we do for GDB.
If you're up for it, we'd appreciate some patches.  You can checkout
the htdocs repo using the instructions above, and I'll be happy to commit
the changes for you.

If you become a regular contributor to the web pages, I can help you
get setup so that you can update the gnu.org version.  But it's not
straightforward, so we don't have to do that now.

--
Joel