Re: Is it supported in new version?

Hi, Daniel,
Thank you for the fast and prompt reply. You could actually send it
to the list only as I am a subscriber, so I won't get 2 copies of
the same E-mail.
Now in regards to the test sample. Will you accept a KDevelop-created
project as a simple C++ test program? That's the tool I'm most familiar
with on *nix environment.
If yes, I can create new project in it, compile it, make sure it runs,
archive it and send it to the list/you.

Also, do you want me to upgrade and try it with the next release of
gdb?

Thank you.