Re: Documentation in texinfo format.

> > I have got the src module from cvs which seems to contain a lot of this
> > stuff, but when I try to run texify gdb.texinfo it comes up with an error
> > finding gdb-cfg.texi. I found a comment on usenet from Eli Z that you need
> > to do a make info in order for that to be produced, but I have no Makefile
> > and, with the software I have installed (things like MinGW, Msys etc) the
> > configure script doesn't work either.
> >
> > Any advice you can give me will be gratefully appreciated.
>
> If you are working on a windows machine, I greatly encourage you
> to install cygwin (www.cygwin.com). Then you can run configure and build GDB
> for migw, and follow this build with a documentation build.

Thanks for that suggestion. At the end of the day if that's what I need to
do then I may do it, but this is mainly so that I can reduce the size of
document I need to print out so if I can find a way to avoid installing
cygwin just so that I can do this that would be my preferred option.

Best Regards
John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk>