Re: Performance, stepping into source for shared libs

After doing some searching, I found this thread from
January:

http://www.ecos.sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2007-01/msg00020.html

It's the same problem I have, I'm also on Debian
system (Ubuntu), with GDB 6.6. Apparently GDB is
single stepping through loading and resolving every
symbol of the shared library.

Setting LD_BIND_NOW to non-empty value solves the
problem.

Hoping a fix of this issue could make it into future
release.

Regards
// Arne S.

      Låt vårkänslorna spira!