Re: DELAYED: GDB 6.7 branch creation scheduled June 25th

All,

> May I suggest a wiki page?  I didn't get to look at the patch today
> but I still hope to tomorrow or else I'll make time during the week.
> There's the signed char thing too.
>
> I created:
>   http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDB_6.7_Release

I have updated the page to include some issues that we'd like to see
solved before the 6.7 release. Please let me know if you'd like to add
more items to it. There are already several patches that I'd like to
be included in the release so I'm waiting for a couple more days before
branching.

--
Joel