Re: GDB (mis)behavior depends on DWARF DW_TAG_compile_unit data

I found what the problem is. It's strictly Tensilica-compiler-specific.

I suggest we discuss it on the gdb-patch list since I already tried
to provide a patch to fix this issue.

If we end up with understanding that compiler should be fixed then
my GDB patch should be modified to recognize inconsistent DWARF and
issue a warning instead of printing misleading error messages (like it does now).

-- Maxim