GDB for VxWorks?

[Bounced to gdb with Klaus' permission]

In the GDB mailing list archives, I've found two postings from you
regarding GDB for Vxworks.

I've several questions concerning that:
* Will this be committed to GDB mainstream? Any time soon?
* Is the patch kept current w.r.t. the latest GDB release? How much work
would be necessary to port it to GDB 6.6?
* Does this work with VxWorks 5, VxWorks 6, or both?
* What target hardware platforms does it support (we use Pentium, PPC
and XScale)?
* How can I download it (our firewall does not allow CVS access, only
http and ftp)?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Greetings

Klaus Kusche