Re: gdb, target remote, threadbased application in uml

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote,
> > [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
> > [New Thread 1076389568 (LWP 765)]
> > Can't attach LWP 765: No such process
>
> That shouldn't happen, but you haven't said what version of GDB you're
> using.  You may wish to try a newer one.

Oops, sorry I forgot that.
linux-gnu/i486 0$ gdb -version
GNU gdb 6.4-debian

Gdbserver, I'm not sure, it does not seem to contain version info, but
I guess it's a version comperable to gdb.  If this information is
important, please let me know, and how to find the version.

Please cc me on replies, I am not subscribed to this mailinglist.

With kind regards,

--
  _ //
  \X/ -- Michael Shuldman <michael.shuldman@ericsson.com>