Re: Organization of breakpoint locations

May I add a thought?

The code and data structure for breakpoints is actually
duplicated a number of times in Gdb -- tracepoints and
checkpoints, that I know of, and probably others.  Gdb
also has lists of threads and so forth.

I've thought that it would be nice to have something like
a "gdb_list" data structure, so we could just reuse this
code instead of repeatedly copying it.

Maybe this is an opportunity?