Re: GDB and scripting languages - which

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

By the way, if it weren't for this concern, I think I'd (slightly)
prefer Lua.  It would probably be a little easier to embed and lower
footprint.  But I think it would be overall less useful.

Right, please do not consider my comment to in any way be a technical judgment on the language merits or suitability for purpose from a technical point of view, it is not!