Set --disable-werror by default again for the release?

Hello,

A user reported that he failed to build GDB on x86-linux, I think
it was RedHat FC 5. The builds are due to warnings beeing treated
as errors.

For the last release, I turned --disable-werror by default because
I didn't want users to get their build stuck because of warnings.
I thought there would be less issues with that with this release,
but maybe I'm wrong.

Because C compilers vary a lot in the warnings they emit, and newer
compilers always find newer warnings, I am starting to think that
we might want to produce all our released with --disable-werror by
default. More work for me, but less hassle for the users...

What does everyone think?
--
Joel