Re: GDB printf command

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
Once we have the structure in place, we could basically replace
printf_fetchargs (which uses va_arg) with something that operated on
our list of values and did appropriate type checking / casts, then
hand it back to the gnulib printf routine.

So you're not talking about changing anything outside of printcmd.c, just adding a few files from another project and rewriting the relevant bits of the printf command?

OK, that sounds like a plan. Where do we start?

Andrew