Re: dwarf2-frame vs set_loc

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 12:33:44PM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:

What's the status at the compiler level, by the way? Still backed out?
If this is the case, I might have to work a bit harder to still be able
to reproduce the problem, because the compiler I have access to is
rebuilt nightly. I should have made a copy of the compiler :-/.

Still backed out; presumably going to stay that way, since Jakub made
some entirely correct points about why this is a bad idea.

That is not quite accurate. The original patch (r 116604) is still in place. An additional patch (r 117114) was applied to correct most of the problems with the original patch.

David Daney.