Re: attach to a socket in localhost:8787

Yes, you right. I didn't know that it was possible GDB and AS having different
protocols.

But, since eclipse debugger is working over jdb, this means that jdb can talk
with the AS. Right??? I haven't still tried with jdb. Only with eclipse
debugger.

Why gdb implements a protocol different from jdb? Where can i get more
information about gdb protocols?

Thanks,
Pedro