Re: Virtual Machine and GDB

Sorry, I told about ARCH because I think you were the people that ask
the same question in CLF.
He told that his VM has a new instruction set. So I think the ARCH of
his VM is not support by GDB.
If the ARCH of your VM is supported by GDB, you will not need to porting it.

2) Can't find information on what kind of debug features I can have
when after implementing the remote stub. Breakpoint, watchpoint,
single step?
http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/onlinedocs/gdb_33.html
This doc is very clear.

3) Not sure how to write a download program to download executable
from target to host in a debug session.
I think if your stub on VM support GDBRSP write memory command M, you
can use GDB command load do it.