Re: gdbserver API documentation

http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/onlinedocs/gdb_33.html

On 8/7/06, Shiladitya (ààààààààà) <shiladitya.biswas@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
I want to implement a gdbserver compliant library for a certain
Instruction Set Simulator(ISS). The debugger that will be used to
connect to this ISS will not be GDB. However, it will be compliant to
gdbserver protocol.
 Is there any comprehensive documentation on all the APIs that must be
supported in order for a gdb complinat debugger to connect to
gdbserver?
 I also had another query. Does the gdbserver stock proptocol allow
target specific command extension. I need a mechanism to extend the
commands that gdb provides. These commands are specific to the ISS I
am using.
TIA
Shiladitya