GDB remote user interface 0.0.0 release

Hi all,

I add a new interpreter that called GDB remote user interface(GDBRUI)
to the GDB.
After add this interpreter, GDB can be controlled by the other
programe(such as an IDE) via TCP.
Now, I have already added this interpreter to the GDB-6.3 and GDB-6.4.
And I have wrotten a little command line test program called ruictl
that can control GDB via TCP.
You can get these codes from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gdbrui/
To use GDBRUI, you can execute "gdb --rui port" to make a port listen
the connection and execute "ruictl addr port" to connect with GDB.
After that, you can control GDB with ruictl like in GDB command line.
Now, I'm writting the DOC and a VIM plug-in to make VIM can support GDBRUI.
How do you think about it?

Thanks,
teawater