Re: bugzilla vs gnats (nee dejagnu :-)

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 08:59:34PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> writes:

I still want it to happen.  But I don't think anyone had decided what
to do about all the GNATS PR numbers in DejaGNU; we could preserve
them, but only by setting up a separate bugzilla installation, instead
of sharing with the rest of sourceware (and I think sharing the
installation would be in our best interests).

Currently the highest GNATS PR number for gdb is 2096, which is much lower than the highest PR number in the sourceware bugzilla, so it we would just have to document that PR numbers < x refer to GNATS, everything else to bugzilla.

Yes, that is probably the best way.

Jim, this is the thread I was refering to,

I think the only potential question left here is gcc or sourceware (I'm guessing sourceware but it never hurts to put the question).

Andrew