Re: breakpoint commands no more working due to MI front-end

Thanks Daniel for the idea, I am going to try it.

But if I am right, mi_execute_command is called to handle MI commands
from the front-end, so it is already too late to execute the commands
associated with the breakpoint.
The commands should have been executed before and the front-end should
even not be notified that GDB stopped and continued, no?

Thanks,
David