Re: ARM RDI

On 11/28/05, Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> In my quest to make things build on Windows, I see that ARM GDB doesn't
> quite build for Windows do the fact that rdi-share doesn't build without
> angeldll.h.  However, rdi-share does still build on GNU/Linux, where
> rdi-share isn't required.

You meant "where angeldll.h isn't required", right?

Setting aside questions about whether we care about rdi-share at all
for the moment, the GNU Way to deal with this would be for the
configure script to recognize that angeldll.h isn't available, and
decline to build rdi-share.  When you say "Windows", you mean "Windows
without Cygwin", so I don't know how the configury works there.  Is
there any way to get this behavior?