Alternative to deprecated_init_ui_hook?

In cleaning up the cygwin gdb shared library handling, I'm now able to
use the "info sharedlibrary" command from solib.c.  Previously this
command was implemented in win32-nat.c but now that is no longer
necessary.

There was previously an alias for this command -- "info dll".  I'm not
having much luck adding this alias now because "info sharedlibrary"
is set up after _initialize_win32 is called in init.cc -- a standard
problem, IIRC.

I've resorted to using deprecated_init_ui_hook to set this alias and that
works but, given that the function begins with the word "deprectated", I
would rather not use this method.

Is there any other way to add this alias, though?  I don't see anything
obvious and I don't want to remove a command that cygwin gdb users may
have become accustomed to.

cgf