Re: RFC: GDB as a loader 3/3: --eval-command option

> Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:08:02 +0100
> From: Andrew STUBBS <andrew.stubbs@st.com>
>
> Here is a documentation patch for the --eval-command option.

Thanks.

> I am not sure this is the right place in the manual. It is not a 'file'
> option as such, but nor is it a 'mode' option, and I want to put it
> alongside -command.

That is fine.

> +This option may be used multiple times to call multiple commands. It may
                                                                   ^^
Need two spaces here.

> +@smallexample
> +@value{GDBP} -ex 'target sim' -ex 'load' -x setbreakpoints -ex 'run' a.out
> +@end smallexample

Please make the example shorter, because this is too long and will
overflow the page margins.  (Alternatively, break the command into two
lines, and put a `\' at the end of the first one, as you'd do at the
shell's prompt.)