Re: Separating "shell dir" output from GDB/MI output

Thanks a lot for the reply. I really like your idea if it can be
supported on both Windows and Linux platforms.

I have another problem with MI. I want to provide a GDB console in my
application so that the user can work with GDB directly if needed.
However, if I enable the MI interpreter, the normal GDB output is
suppressed. I hope that two interpreters can work at the same time and
their outputs are directed to two different output file descriptors.
This would give me exactly what I want and all I need. :-)

Again, thanks!

Best regards,
Jingzhao