About new target

Hi,

I'm working for a new gdb port for ADI's Blackfin DSP processor. The
gcc port for Blackfin has been contributed. We also have submit a
binutils port to the binutils mailing list. We hope its gdb port can
be included into gdb 6.4 release. Here are my questions about it:

1. When will be the deadline to be included into gdb 6.4?

2. Should the new target be multi-arch to be accepted or partial
multi-arch is also allowed?

Thanks,
Jie