The GDB in Emacs can't display source correctly

Hello!
My Emacs runs under windows, and I use it for coding and debugging.(I have already create a development environment with Cygwin.) When debugging under the Emacs, it is the common way that there are two buffers, one accepts commands of gdb, the other displays the source code. But, when I start the program to be debugged, there is no source code displayed in the source buffer. How can I do?