Re: fortran/1531: segmentation fault for FOTRAN77 arrays

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Miroslav ILIAS wrote:

> > Hmm...  That might be another different problem.  At least the
> > segmentation fault doesn't happen in your cases now.  Maybe you
> > can close this PR, and open a new one.
>

> please how can I close the PR/1531 ? I don't see any gnats option for
> edit an existing PR...M.

Sorry, I don't know that either.  In fact I don't know whether gnats has
any option for originator to close the PRs they submitted.

I had closed Pr-1531 for you.  If you open a new bug, please add me into
the CC-list.  I am very willing to have look into that.

OK, I don't know whether gnats has CC-list option in fact.  Any maintainers
could confirm this?  Anyway I should receive a mail if anyone file a PR.
If you get no feedback in two days, you can send me a mail about the new
PR.  Thanks.

- Wu Zhou