Re: GDB over a serial link (with no OS) for MIPS32

Thanks for the email.

I will need a little more hand-holding :(

Can you please give me some more pointers on how to get started?

More specifically,
 1. What are the OS-dependent and OS-independent portions of the code?
 2. Specifically using a serial port, what is transport dependent part
of the code?
 3. What is the arch. dependent part?

 Any pointers on how to get started (maybe something like a porting
guide, perhaps?).

Thanks much for your help.

Regards,
-Srinivas