"Incomplete Type"

Hi,
This is a question about DDD, hopefully it is not so off-topic in this group.

I am using DDD 3.3.1 with gdb 6.3 and when I use "Display" command to display some complex type data value, it always shows as "incomplete type".

I am pretty sure that all the code are compiled with -g option and in starting DDD, I define all the source file paths through --directory option.

Do you know what might go wrong?

Thanks a lot.