[mi] gen status or notify async output

Hi,

I'm trying to document all possible combinates of async output that GDB
can send while running in MI mode. With this information, all of us can
better understand the possibilites a front end will encounter.

Currently, I see that the status-exec-output starts with a '+'. It looks
as if GDB knows how to output +download, but I can't get it to display
this.

Also, I can't get it to output notify-exec-output at all. Is this even
possible to do?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi