Remoting PPC with threads/processes

I have gotten as far as remote debugging a single-thread PPC app. But
when I move to a app that uses pthreads, I only ever see the main
thread. I am using x86 client and ppc gdbserver. I verified that
gdbserver has linkage to libthread_db, and that library is present.
Everything works except I don't see the pthreads....

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks!

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. (1)