Head Maintainer Action

Hi,

Andrew, could you please put on your head maintainer hat and ask
"Andrew, the MI maintainer" if he could possibly work with me a little
faster, so that I could make a significant contribution to GDB/MI?

Also, if "Andrew the MI maintainer" is busy with other stuff, could you
find out who would be able to work with me? I have a lot of ideas, and
would like to be able to contribute them to GDB/MI, so that other front
end developers will not be wasting there time.

I asked "Andrew the MI maintainer" if he could review my patch, so that
I could get other work done, but there was no reply ...
   http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2005-03/msg00013.html

Thanks,
Bob Rossi