RE: Building GDB-6.3 for powerpc configuration

Andrew,

Appreciate your quick response, but the "make check" command is also
giving me the following errors, which is dampening my confidence in the
earlier build..

$ make check > ~/checkgdb.txt
WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file.
WARNING: Assuming target board is the local machine (which is probably
wrong).
You may need to set your DEJAGNU environment variable.
WARNING: Testcase compile failed, so all tests in this file will
automatically fail.
ERROR: (timeout) GDB never initialized after 10 seconds.
WARNING: remote_expect statement without a default case?!
ERROR: couldn't load
/cygdrive/u/sw0/host/tools/coreDumpAnalyzer/gdb-6.3/gdb/testsuite/gdb.as
m/asm-source into
/cygdrive/u/sw0/host/tools/coreDumpAnalyzer/gdb-6.3/gdb/testsuite/../../
gdb/gdb (end of file).

What is the global config file and what should I set the DEJAGNU
environment variable to?? Does CYGWIN has support for the gdb
test-suite??

Regards,
Manish.