Re[4]: Can't talk to Angel debug monitor from arm-elf-gdb

Alain,

sounds correct: and my copy of Eclipse (v3.0.1) has code to do exactly
what you say in the GDBServer case. However, I'm working with GDB
talking to the Redboot debug monitor down a serial port, so actually,
GDBServer is not involved. I've written a patch which essentially
treats this case like the GDBServer case, which I'll submit to the CDT
project in due course.

-- Dave