Re: Re[2]: Can't talk to Angel debug monitor from arm-elf-gdb

> Last time I'm going to do this. Just in case anyone else ever needs
> to know, this now all works. The trick is to patch CDT (the Eclipse
> plugin for C/C++ development) to recognise when you're connected via a
> serial port, and to have it start the program with a "continue"
> command not a "run" command. Everything thereafter works.

There was indeed a bug when using gdbserver, the state of the frontend
was incorrect, it should have consider the inferior "suspended" so to use
"continue" instead  "run"  since the inferior was already `loaded'.

Maybe MI commands like,
-target-select
-target-attach

should return an extra exec-async:

*stopped

Even if, like the case of -target-select there is no frame yet.
It would notify to the frontends that the inferior was loaded.