Re: GDB 6.4 and translations

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:27:19 -0500
From: Paul Schlie <schlie@comcast.net>

Although I don't know if it's been considered or even an issue, but it may
be worth trying to avoid the use of Unicode's typographical quote characters
in otherwise ASCII message string output on even Unicode supported platforms
by default

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about; please consider
elaborating, e.g., by providing an example of such a problematic
message.

Yep, huh? Can someone please post a concrete example of what this is all about?

Andrew