Re: Meaning of "Builds libada directory"

> > 2004-10-07  Joel Brobecker  <brobecker@gnat.com>
> >
> >         * dwarf2read.c (set_cu_language): Set language to Ada for
> >         DW_LANG_Ada83 and DW_LANG_Ada95.
> >
> > It is almost obvious, but I want to test it before I submit this
> > patch and I can't do it this morning. Do give it a try.
>
> Hi Joel, I see that this patch didn't go in yet.  Was there something
> wrong with it?  It seems to work fine here.

No, it just needs to be reviewed. This can take time, sometimes.
As a general rule for myself, I give the maintainers a week before
I start pinging them, they are busy (actually, one maintainer who
was responsible for dwarf-2 decided to step down for lack of time),
and the workaround is obvious (for lang to ada using "set lang ada").

--
Joel