[proposal] gdb/testsuite/gdb.signal

Oh dear, Andrew's already opposed to this idea.  :-/

I would like to move the signals tests to a new directory, gdb.signal.
My reasons:

. signal handling is different from basic functionality:
  it interacts with the kernel in new ways that "basic" gdb does not

. i'm not qualified to maintain advanced signals tests,
  so i would like to segregate the signals tests to make it easier
  to delegate them to a different maintainer

So I'm making a proposal:

(1) Setup gdb.signals and mechanically move the signals files there.
    I would do this part, to make sure the mechanical move went okay.

(2) Seek a new senior maintainer for the new gdb.signal.  I would keep
    the maintainership until someone volunteers and is approved.

Comments?

I'm particularly interested in whether Andrew, who is writing much
of the code, is strongly opposed, or only mildly opposed.